Rabu, 31 Oktober 2012

MAC STORE






 Welcome to the official M·A·C BLOGSPOT – the go-to place for tips, tricks and trends directly from our professional Artists. All Ages, All Races, All Sexes.

Welcome to M∙A∙C Cosmetics!


OUR CREDO: ALL AGES, ALL RACES, ALL SEXES. We don’t believe in homogenized beauty. Every individual has the desire and the ability to define it for themselves…with a little help from us! Come to M∙A∙C for first-time tips, hot new trends, pro-techniques direct from the runways and easy-to-use products…everything a makeup addict can’t live without. M∙A∙C Artists are beh
ind-the-scenes and on-the-set around the world. They gather up all the glitter and the glory and bring it back home for you, both at counter and on maccosmetics.com. M∙A∙C is also all about heart + soul: Since its inception, every cent of the purchase price of VIVA GLAM Lipstick and Lipglass goes to the M·A·C AIDS Fund to help support men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS.

AND REMEMBER…It’s nice to be pretty, but it’s so much more interesting to create A PERSONA! Visit our Facebook page often to share your pictures, nifty tricks, favourite products and new techniques with the M∙A∙C community. Be creative. Be adventurous. Be inspired. New ideas, up-to-the-minute inspiration, fabulous future events, even behind-the-scenes candids and gossip from the flurry that is fashion week. Stay M·A·C, Stay Tuned!

Policy
Please share your vision of beauty without cruelty.
All material posted must comply with Facebook's Terms of Use. All comments, visuals, videos and any other type of material posted by fans on this site do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideas of MAC Cosmetics, its employees or affiliates, and MAC Cosmetics is not responsible for any such content.
Feel free to share your M·A·C spirit in a video, but be aware that all fan videos will be removed after seven days. M·A·C reserves the right to alter, crop, highlight, and/or repost on Facebook fan photos and other content posted to this M·A·C Cosmetics Facebook page.

The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of MAC Cosmetics. Copyright © 2010 M·A·C, Make-up Art Cosmetics, Inc. All worldwide rights reserved.


1 komentar:

  1. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    BalasHapus